An absolute favourite among farmers, these unisex Dunlop Purofort® professional wellies will leave you saying goodbye to tired, aching feet. Designed with an impact absorbing sole and a lightweight construction, you won’t find a more comfortable pair of wellingtons. Quick to slip on and with an easy-to-clean tread, they’re a practical choice for around the farm and considered one of the best wellies for farmers.
These wellies are made from Dunlop’s robust Purofort® technology, a PU material constructed using millions of air pockets. This provides both outstanding thermal insulation and ensures the boots remain strong but still flexible. While these wellingtons are built for durability, this doesn’t come at the expense of weight: in fact, they’re 35% lighter than other PU wellingtons - something that certainly won’t go unnoticed by your feet.
Key technical features:
- Built from high pressure injected polyurethane (PU) to be extremely strong and hard wearing while still flexible - thus allowing for stretch and comfort throughout their long lifespan
- A lightweight build that is 35% lighter than competitor PU wellingtons
- Their exceptional thermal insulating properties make these wellingtons comfortable down to -20°C
- A synthetic, non-slip and shock absorbing sole provides much needed stability and cushioning for long days on your feet by reducing the impact of each step
- An antibacterial lining in iconic Dunlop red prevents unpleasant odours
- Acid, alkaline, fat and chemical resistant, with an outsole built to withstand fuel oil and water